- Rooms flooded with light in traditional style featuring wood, stone and plaster elements
- Oiled natural oak wood flooring
- Furniture made of local spruce and oak
- Fully furnished kitchenette with ceramic hob, dishwasher and refrigerator
- Cafetière, kettle, tableware and glasses
- Bathroom with shower and WC, washbasin, towel dryer and hair dryer
- High-speed WiFi throughout the building
- Flat screen TV with Chromecast
- Room safe
- Sauna landscape with Finnish sauna and rain shower (from autumn 2021)
- BBQ area and corner seating in the lovingly tended garden
- Free parking spaces next to the building
- Lockable cycle shed
- Ski boot cellar with boot heaters
A supply of our home-made Alperie wild herb salt, coffee beans from the local “Rafaels” roastery, high quality natural cosmetics – all this awaits you when you stay at the Alperie. Because your holiday is there for you to relax. Our all-inclusive services ensure this is the case.
FEATURES AND FURNISHINGS
- Your apartment comes with a supply of basic foodstuffs: our home-made Alperie wild herb salt, pepper, coffee beans from the local “Rafaels” roastery and tea varieties
- As much toilet paper, dishwasher tablets, refuse bags and washing-up liquid as you need will be provided
- High quality natural Alpienne brand cosmetics made using certified Alperie recipes
- Freshly made beds with cosy bed linen
- On request, we’ll deliver freshly baked breakfast rolls to your apartment door (order on arrival, separate charge)
- On request, we’ll supply a selection of drinks in your refrigerator for your arrival (separate charge)
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE FOR DIRECT BOOKINGS
If you book directly online, by email or phone, we can guarantee to offer you our best rate.
http://mon-osteo.net/?author=2 All prices are quoted for each apartment and assume occupation by two persons. Additional beds can be supplied on request.
In seasons 3, 4 and 5, the minimum booking period for our apartments Wanderlust, Heimatgefühl and Heuboden is four nights; in the case of the other apartments, the minimum booking period is six nights.
http://manahata.fr/wp-json/wp/v2/"https:/chambres-hotes.fr/40835/" Children and additional guests
The Alperie apartments are suitable for families with children. Prices for children are as follows:
Child aged 0 to 2 years I Free
Child aged 3 to 5 years I €10 per night
Child aged 6 to 16 years I €20 per night
Child aged 17 years and older/additional adult I €25 per night
trans rencontre sur sainte geneviève des bois Dogs in the Alperie
Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate dogs in the Alperie apartments.
The local tourist tax is not included in our prices; it will be charged on your arrival. (Tourist tax per adult | Per night €2, per child aged 0-5 | No charge, per child aged 6-15 | Per night €1 per business travellers | per night €1).
Guests who book an apartment for single occupancy will receive a discount of €20 per night.
Free, rapid WiFi is available throughout the building.
Check-in and check-out
On the day of your arrival, your apartment will be available for you from 3.00 pm. We would ask you to vacate your apartment by 11.00 am on the day of your departure.
Questions and special needs
If you have any questions, wish to enquire about offers or have any special needs, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone on +49 8026 780 99 51 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have appropriately adjusted our cancellation conditions to allow for the fact that your stay may be prevented by new developments in the current situation; these adjustments will be valid to 23 December 2021. No fee will be payable if you cancel at least 14 days prior to the date of your planned arrival. You will be charged 90% of the booking fee if you cancel 13 days or less prior to the date of your planned arrival, arrive late or leave early.
Our normal cancellation conditions will apply to bookings for dates on and after 24 December 2021: No fee will be charged if you cancel at least 28 days prior to the date of your planned arrival. You will be charged 40% of the booking fee if you cancel 27 to 15 days prior to the date of your planned arrival; you will be charged 90% of the booking fee for a cancellation within 14 days of your planned arrival and on failure to arrive.